2. Explain the concept, structure and importance of Document Object Model (DOM).
5. Explain two HTTP functions to accept the user values from interface with suitable PHP program.
6. What is the use of JQuery? Write the sample program to show and hide the certain with use of JQuery.
8. Why is CMS? Write the steps to crate sub menu in WordPress or Joomla.
Attempt any Six question
10. Write an Object Oriented PHP Program to implement the concept of inheritance in considering with following class diagram with use of constructor for 20 students.
11. Design following form in HTML and write corresponding PHP and SQL code to store the user's
values after satisfying following validation rules.
a) Length of full name up to 40 characters.
b) Email address must be valid email address.
c} Username must be start with string followed by number.
d) Password length must be more than eight characters.
Assume your own database and database connectivity constrains if necessary.